When paying assessments online, there is a
2.97% + $0.30 per transaction fee that will be added to the assessment amount.
Mail in Payment
When mailing your payment there is no processing charge. Just mailing cost.
Mailing address: P.O. Box 22725
Kansas City, MO 64113
Advantages of Citadel Center Homeowner’s Association
CCHOA rules are well intended to govern and beautify our subdivision. Here are some of the benefits of having CCHOA.
• Nicer Community: Because the rules are strict about your home’s exterior appearance, the result is a nicer neighborhood. The homes will look more upscale; there won’t be any eyesores on your block. Many HOAs facilitate a neighborhood watch, as well, put up a gate around the community, and hire security to monitor the area, which makes it safer overall.
• Mediator for Neighbor Disputes: Any time you have an argument about a dog barking all night long, your exact property line, or loud parties, the HOA will address it. Because of the penalties for breaking rules, you probably won’t have many problems anyway.
• Higher Quality of Living: Every rule enforced in an HOA is made for the purpose of raising the quality of living. Your neighborhood will be more peaceful, safe, and beautiful because of the rules, which increases your quality of life.
• Free Community Amenities: Many HOAs will use the fees collected each month to build and maintain community areas such as parks, land, and even recreational facilities. Since the cost is included in your monthly payment, using these services will come at no extra cost to you, and they’ll be maintained to perfection.
• Basic Maintenance Included: Often, basic maintenance such as landscaping, and snow removal will be performed.